May 26, 2010

Bird wedding invitation + perfect pair bridal shower invitation

Its been a busy few weeks.  B-U-S-Y.  Here are just a few samples of what I've been working on:
This vintage bird motif is for an October wedding to be held in Saratoga, New York.  The bride chose a chocolate, meadow and navy blue color combination for her invitation suite - great for fall! 


I also just wrapped up a wedding shower invitation project.  The hostess liked the baby shower version I designed back in March and asked to modify it for a wedding shower and include matching thank you notes for the bride. 


Invitations + Matching Thank You Notes = Perfect Pair. :)


Personal information has been modified for privacy.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love these designs and how people are picking invitations as original as they are. Hooray for 2010!

Unknown said...

You know I am crushing on the bird one!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...



as you can see I have bird brain today

Two Little Tots said...

love them! great work as always!

Anonymous said...

Lelan,

I would like to thank you for all of your help in creating 'the perfect' bridal shower invites for my bride. You were prompt, profesional,creative and most important wonderful to work with! I will continue to promote your company throughout the Pittsburgh area and I look forward to doing business with you in the future! Thanks again!

Michelle Roman