May 19, 2010

Birth announcement: bright paisley + monogram

I'm at a point in my life where I'm enjoying other people's infants because I can gleefully give them back to their parents when they fuss.  Midnight feedings?  Don't miss 'em.  But, I am always happy to design a birth annoucement!


Here is a recent design I created for a family who wanted a traditional, non-photo birth announcement using a monogram.  I like the bright colors of clementine, seaside blue and bright pink paired slate gray ink.

Personal information has been modified for privacy.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

colors - fantastic! pattern - delicious! I heart it!

hugs Kim @ Frost Me!

Two Little Tots said...

really cute!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love the colors, so pretty and perfect for a new arrival!

Into Ablivia said...

Great design!

Tasha said...

Gorgeous. Really. That is just beautiful. You make such beautiful things.

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Thanks, everyone! You're all too kind. :)

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

these are so cute! I dig 'non-traditional' :)

Julie said...

Love this!

Gordon Gates said...

The design is awesome! The cards really look great. Thank you!